Different needs, tailored solutions. Whether you are an installer, do-it-yourself enthousiast, service provider, OEM or system provider: OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution. From a straightforward single designer account setup to your own fully branded solution, including back-end services.
For Installer & Do-it-yourself
OpenRemote Designer is an easy way to create a single installation for your customer.
- For installers and do-it-yourself enthusiasts
- UI templates & image library
- Optional branded consoles
- Optional rules & messaging
Manager & Beehive Services
For Service Providers
Manager & Beehive Services enables a range of back-end services as well as fully branded solutions.
- For service providers
- Account creation and management
- Use rules & notifications or data hosting & analytics
- Proprietary protocols or features
Licensing & Consultancy
For System Providers
For integration with your own tools, use our commercial licenses on controller, designer, consoles, manager and Beehive.
- For OEM & system providers
- Use the console libraries or integrate the controller (API’s)
- On premise hosting
- Consultancy & Integration support
Different Needs, Tailored Solutions
From a straightforward single account setup to your personal fully branded solution, including back-end services, OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution.Compare Products
- Apartment Building gets it's power from a giant battery... https://t.co/OfZCExccNu,
- VTT and OpenRemote Event: Smart City Real World Applications. Espoo, Finland, 9 June 2017. Register at https://t.co/PD4D0rFiOa,
- https://t.co/rmp2ozHxhJ Meet-up OpenRemote in Tampere Finland, at VTT from 6-9 June 2017.,
Who uses OpenRemote?