Different needs, tailored solutions. Whether you are an installer, do-it-yourself enthousiast, service provider, OEM or system provider: OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution. From a straightforward single designer account setup to your own fully branded solution, including back-end services.
For Installer & Do-it-yourself
OpenRemote Designer is an easy way to create a single installation for your customer.
- For installers and do-it-yourself enthusiasts
- UI templates & image library
- Optional branded consoles
- Optional rules & messaging
For Service Providers
The OpenRemote manager 3.0 enables a range of back-end services as well as fully branded solutions.
- For service providers
- Account creation and management
- Use rules & notifications or data hosting & analytics
- Proprietary protocols or features
Licensing & Consultancy
For System Providers
For integration with your own tools, use our commercial licenses on controller, designer, consoles, manager and Beehive.
- For OEM & system providers
- Use the console libraries or integrate the controller (API’s)
- On premise hosting
- Consultancy & Integration support
Different Needs, Tailored Solutions
From a straightforward single account setup to your personal fully branded solution, including back-end services, OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution.Compare Products
Dutch Military Police is now piloting a border control solution, receiving notifications when passenger changes or profile flights require additional staff.
OpenRemote 3.0 applied for end-user applications and the management tool for service provider in Residential building with a zero energy target.
EU Commission recognizes OpenRemote as Leading Open Source IoT Platform @EU_Commission.
- Hugo Niesing explains how Arnhem, Nottingham, London and Schwäbisch-Gmünd save carbon emissions and money with an e… https://t.co/nXybuzcMjs,
- Why open source makes all the difference for IoT...the silent extinction of #iot https://t.co/2D9ONB8zon,
- Building an object detection solution recognising 80 object types: https://t.co/hNDyLffPyL by @FontysICT students https://t.co/7ASHDQzbza,