Welcome to the OpenRemote Community
Documentation for Designer 2.5
User Application Consoles
Protocol & Product Integration
- Asus O!Play
- Belkin Wemo
- DMX/SPi (Art-Net)
- DSC Security
- Global Cache
- ICT Protege
- Keene IR
- Leviton HAI
- Marantz AV Receiver
- MiCasa Verde Vera
- Philips Hue
- Philips Pronto
- Samsung Smart TV
- Shell Execution
- XML data sources
Developer Guide 3.0 (alpha)
- Re: Drools Fusion
Thanks Michal! I'm developing a near-real-time app and CEP, and especially using the sliding window, seems very interesting for my purposes. I went through the docs and they say that sliding wind …
- Re: Drools Fusion
Yes it is. On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 5:41:42 PM UTC+2, Maciej wrote: > > Is it possible to use Drools Fusion functionality (Complex Event > Processing) in rules? >
- Re: No connection with Zwave
In the log I can see that your Z-Wave network contains only the controller – there are no other devices in the network : DEBUG 2017-09-14 16:03:58,344 (Z-Wave): Controller : The Z-Wave node list has b …
- Drools Fusion
Is it possible to use Drools Fusion functionality (Complex Event Processing) in rules?
- Fix typo in KNX test-project, support RGB
- Added storing of data points for apartment presence detection
- KNX support for #AS/#SA suffix on group address import (use same GA f…
- Cleanup of KNX resources
- Migrated VELBUS protocol into openremote repo
- Manager UI improvements
- Made tests for AssetResource update method.
- Made asset update possible for restricted user in AssetResourceImpl.java
- Extend import test on DPT meta item
Different Needs, Tailored Solutions
From a straightforward single account setup to your personal fully branded solution, including back-end services, OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution.Compare Products
OpenRemote 3.0 applied for end-user applications and the management tool for service provider in Residential building with a zero energy target.
EU Commission recognizes OpenRemote as Leading Open Source IoT Platform @EU_Commission.
Winner Security & Innovation Competition 2016 by the Dutch Ministry of Security & Justice on Intelligent Data Visualization for Border Control and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport!
- Risk Management at Airports, study by TNO Research, referring to OpenRemote solution https://t.co/P8JElGi9sc https://t.co/2E8U73ezln,
- 'How to Smart Home', 5th edition, with geo-fencing, IFTTT and more https://t.co/DMnG1eX6s6 https://t.co/mnLgpxfJKy,
- Blok 61: The first Smart Apartments with DC in The Netherlands https://t.co/rLbZA2WVk9,
Who uses OpenRemote?