Welcome to the OpenRemote Community
Documentation for Designer 2.5
User Application Consoles
Protocol & Product Integration
- Asus O!Play
- Belkin Wemo
- DMX/SPi (Art-Net)
- DSC Security
- Global Cache
- ICT Protege
- Keene IR
- Leviton HAI
- Marantz AV Receiver
- MiCasa Verde Vera
- Philips Hue
- Philips Pronto
- Samsung Smart TV
- Shell Execution
- XML data sources
- Re: Controller in Ubuntu 16.04
Hi Not actually, I didn't know what do. I'm working with KNX devices from ABB. I don't think the problem is in the communication, because just switching to Windows and running the same …
- Re: Z-wave Thermostat CT101
The manufacturer responded back to me regarding this stating that the CT-100 and CT-101 should have the same Z-wave firmware. CT100 plus has a different version of firmware .
- Is it necessary for the controller to be active on the computer?
That's a simple one to answer. Yes, the CMD environment must stay active as it's running the OpenRemote Controller, which is the gateway your phone app is using to connect with your devices. …
- Controller in Ubuntu 16.04
Hi How are you getting on with this? I only really know about the Velbus side of OpenRemote. Taking a look at your boot log, I'd go out on a limb and suggest that your controller isn't conne …
- Postgres container only creates database/user on first run, makes con…
- Hide admin UI for users/tenants when basic identity provider is enabled
- KNX Protocol Test cross platform fix
- Fix KNX value translation, added more real devices
- Merge branch 'master' of github.com:openremote/openremote
- Finished first version of KNX protocol
- Improved presence detection rules, minor bugfixes
- Presence detection demo with motion sensor instead of counter
- dismiss android notification dropdown panel
Different Needs, Tailored Solutions
From a straightforward single account setup to your personal fully branded solution, including back-end services, OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution.Compare Products
OpenRemote 3.0 applied for end-user applications and the management tool for service provider in Residential building with a zero energy target.
EU Commission recognizes OpenRemote as Leading Open Source IoT Platform @EU_Commission.
Winner Security & Innovation Competition 2016 by the Dutch Ministry of Security & Justice on Intelligent Data Visualization for Border Control and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport!
Who uses OpenRemote?