Welcome to the OpenRemote Community
Documentation for Designer 2.5
User Application Consoles
Protocol & Product Integration
- Asus O!Play
- Belkin Wemo
- DMX/SPi (Art-Net)
- DSC Security
- Global Cache
- ICT Protege
- Keene IR
- Leviton HAI
- Marantz AV Receiver
- MiCasa Verde Vera
- Philips Hue
- Philips Pronto
- Samsung Smart TV
- Shell Execution
- XML data sources
Developer Guide 3.0 (alpha)
- Preparing the environment
- Working on Manager
- Working on Consoles
- Working on Mobile Apps
- Creating a custom project
- Installing a Docker engine
- Connecting to a Docker engine
- Deploying to a Docker engine
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Maintaining an installation
- Writing Console applications
- The Asset model and API
- Connecting Protocol adapters with Agents
- Licensing guidelines for contributors
- Re: Login problem
Sadly i have the same problem,and i've tried emailing to official,but no reply yet. 在 2017年7月11日星期二 UTC+8下午4:30:51，luk.o…@gmail.com写道： > > Hi, I have changed my password 2 times now (beca …
- Re: zwave values
Thanks Rainer That works perfectly although I had to add a function to check if the number was an integer then add ".0" so the number was consistent Cheers Callum On Saturday, December 2, 20 …
- Re: Rule "if then else "
I tried this rule: //Package, globals, imports package org.openremote.controller.protocol global org.openremote.controller.statuscache.CommandFacade execute; global org.openremote.controller.statuscac …
- Re: Rule "if then else "
Excellent…. When you get a good result, would you be kind enough to post your working code here so that I can copy and paste it into the examples?
- Better logging options for rules engine
- Separate logger for messages inside rules
- Unused import and warnings cleanup
- Fixed facts cleanup on rules engine restart
- Upgraded Drools and used atomic operation to insert/update AssetState…
- Added HttpClientProtocol
- Added equals override to Attribute and AssetAttribute (needed for Pro…
Different Needs, Tailored Solutions
From a straightforward single account setup to your personal fully branded solution, including back-end services, OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution.Compare Products
OpenRemote 3.0 applied for end-user applications and the management tool for service provider in Residential building with a zero energy target.
EU Commission recognizes OpenRemote as Leading Open Source IoT Platform @EU_Commission.
Winner Security & Innovation Competition 2016 by the Dutch Ministry of Security & Justice on Intelligent Data Visualization for Border Control and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport!
- Presenting Blok 61, large residential with DC, at Smart Home & Intelligent Buildings in Utrecht #SHIBUtrecht with @VolkerWessels blok61.nl,
- Presenting Blok 61, large residential with DC, at Smart Home & Intelligent Buildings in Utrecht with @VolkerWessels https://t.co/Qjn2sTY3SR,
- Risk Management at Airports, study by TNO Research, referring to OpenRemote solution https://t.co/P8JElGi9sc https://t.co/2E8U73ezln,
Who uses OpenRemote?