Welcome to the OpenRemote Community
Documentation for Designer 2.5
User Application Consoles
Protocol & Product Integration
- Asus O!Play
- Belkin Wemo
- DMX/SPi (Art-Net)
- DSC Security
- Global Cache
- ICT Protege
- Keene IR
- Leviton HAI
- Marantz AV Receiver
- MiCasa Verde Vera
- Philips Hue
- Philips Pronto
- Samsung Smart TV
- Shell Execution
- XML data sources
Developer Guide 3.0 (alpha)
- Preparing the environment
- Working on Manager
- Working on Consoles
- Working on Mobile Apps
- Creating a custom project
- Installing a Docker engine
- Connecting to a Docker engine
- Deploying to a Docker engine
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Maintaining an installation
- Writing Console applications
- The Asset model and API
- Connecting Protocol adapters with Agents
- Licensing guidelines for contributors
- Openremote Design I/O ERROR!!
Hello, I'm trying to access Openremote Design but it's showing up with the error login login and password. Can any administrator verify the error? I can not access my account!
- Problem runing demo localy – HTTP Authentication failed; no valid credentials available
I'm trying to run the demo localy (Windows/WSL/dockerToolbox) and getting an error (after properly logged in) "Service not available Error connecting to wss://i3c.h/websocket/events" wi …
- KNX 1 -bit datatype?
Hi, I have a question for one of my KNX group addresses. I have a weather station, a KNX suntracer basic. I am able to read the temperature, wind and brightness with openremote sensors. For those I ha …
- Re: connection problems velbus and openremote
How bizarre. But at least you've got it working. I can't remember if the BBB you have is running JVelbusD, or VelServ. However, I normally configure them to use the same port. So.. Within th …
- Disabled logging for release versions.
- Made improvements for geofencing in iOS
- Added new AttributeType POWER_PERCENTAGE
- Added rules engine and ruleset status event support and implemented f…
- Added AssetDatapointHealthStatusProvider and updated RulesHealthStatu…
- Added Hikari connection pool health status provider
- Android console geofence updates
- Android console updates for geofencing and notification show time
- Console updates
Different Needs, Tailored Solutions
From a straightforward single account setup to your personal fully branded solution, including back-end services, OpenRemote provides you with the perfect solution.Compare Products
Dutch Military Police is now piloting a border control solution, receiving notifications when passenger changes or profile flights require additional staff.
OpenRemote 3.0 applied for end-user applications and the management tool for service provider in Residential building with a zero energy target.
EU Commission recognizes OpenRemote as Leading Open Source IoT Platform @EU_Commission.
- Meet us at Innovation Conference of Ministry of Justice, Security & Police, WTC Rotterdam 20|11|2018 and get live d… https://t.co/Rp9c9lJiuL,
- Buzzwords like #IoT , #SmartCity and #ArtificialIntelligence are easily overrated in solving sociological and econo… https://t.co/oGAopTWdJd,
- Passport Control Taking Off at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Article by De Ingenieur https://t.co/hvqmIc9BtW https://t.co/osZpoxj5Zt,
Who uses OpenRemote?